The pride of Bengal and the delight of country’s heritage, Kantha work is a novel style of redesigning the families to give it an extraordinarily new look. It is the dedication of the humble artisan on fabrics, whose imagination and innovativeness takes shape of an exemplary form of artwork. What started as a bid by Bengali women to transform discarded apparel to renewed creations, is today the rave of the fashion world. Kantha stitch consists generally of a running stitch on the fabric in the form of motifs such as animals, birds, flowers, geometrical shapes and scenes from everyday life.
- Sky Touch Ceramic Tiles Manufacture Is World Wide Exporter Of Tiles.
- Website Design Services Chennai
- Human Race NMD Pharrell Oreo
- Solved: Apply 4 Easy Roadrunner Email Login Steps
- Outdoor LED Lighting Market Comprehensive Analysis 2019
- IELTS Online Coaching India
- Souvenir Pin Magnet Tempelan Kulkas Murah
- My Weis Account – When Do Current Weis Gas Points Expire
- How Do I Resolve AOL Mail Not Receiving Emails Problem?
- Tips To Improve Sleep