Krishna is the all attractive and sweet darling of Vrindavan. He loves to take out his pets for grazing. That's why he is called 'Gopal'. The holy cow has given him the name of 'Govinda' which means he is the master of the senses. So, here the dear of Gau Mata and Prince of Vraja is showing us his majestic four handed form in which , he is standing on a lotus pedestal, wears a pitambara dhoti, adorns a crown along with jewels all over the transcendental body and playing flute from his lower right and left hands.
- WordPress Vs Shopify! Which is Better for eCommerce Web Application?
- Digital transformation services
- Vitaly Orlov, the CEO of Norebo Holding.
- Bass Fishing Tips and Techniques
- Buy Siemens 5SL51057RC 1 Pole 0.5 Amp MCB at Online |Eleczo.com
- Best VPN Software For Windows
- Used & New Lost/Found Online For Sale In Al Ain – Quoodo.com
- PM Modi App Innovation Challenge | hybiz tv
- Buy Email Verify Contest
- A Must Read for CFOs and Internal Audit Professionals: Risk Re-assessment post COVID-19!