What is BitTorrent Token?
BitTorrent is a file sharing protocol with the community of over 100 million users. As such, it has become a household name among the users of the torrent technology and wider file-sharing community. BTT token with the aim to deliver at least some of these proclaimed goals:
1. BitTorrent (BTT) should become a bridge between content creators and their audience.
2. Cryptocurrency technology should be familiar to the torrent user community which has a long history of promoting sharing and cooperation while resisting censorship.
3. BTT token is supposed to bring blockchain closer to becoming a mainstream technology.
4. The BTT token model should unify the efforts to reduce structural shortcomings of the BitTorrent protocol itself.
5. The BitTorrent token will power the BitTorrent Speed model.
How Does the BTT Token Work?
BT protocol is what brings together various providers of online services, such as
• Torrent sites, which keep track of metadata about shared files and serve as gateways to torrents,
• Trackers which are used to introduce peers.
• In swarms, service providers accepting BTT tokens can be seeds (users with the fully downloaded file which is part of a torrent) or peers (users with partial copies of the desired files).
Thanks for reading our content. To know more about our
Services, kindly Visit our Website:
OG Software Solutions (India) Pvt .Ltd.,
Prince Infocity II,
Unit No. 107H, 23BH, Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
Chennai, India – 600096
Phone : +91 904 35 88 904