"What you say during the interviews plays an important role in finding whether you are the right candidate for the company. Similarly, body language is another such factor which helps you increase your chances of selection.
The results of a survey showed that it is easier to control what you say than what your body does. There must be a collaboration between the two so as to make sure that your ideas are conveyed effectively.
A recent study showed that 55% of the communication is based on body language, 38% is the tone of your voice and the rest 7% contributes to the actual words spoken. Although the figures might not be exact it explains the role of nonverbal communication.
Let’s consider a scenario, you came to the interviewer in a confident, optimistic manner. Although you might not possess the desired work experience your confidence will make the interviewer find that you are the most desirous candidate for the requisite position."
- You Can Now Satisfy Your Cravings By Ordering From These Restaurants On Lazada
- Hyundai Grand I10 Accessories, Grand I10 Floor Mats, Seat Covers & Music System – Autoxygen
- The Future Of DeFi – Decentralized Finance-MLM Software Tamilnadu
- The Most Beneficial Free Guest Blogging Website In India 2020
- Anniversary Cakes Delivery In Brampton Canada With Free Shipping
- ETFE Suppliers In India
- Petree Litter Boxes | Automatic Self Cleaning Litter Box
- GUIDE TO MANUALLY ADD PASSWORDS INTO SAFARI FOR AUTO-LOGIN ON AN IPHONE, IPAD, AND MAC
- How To Reinstall McAfee
- Boost Your Production With Our Writing Paper Pulp Making Machine