Indoor Air Quality Testing:
Pragathi labs offers Indoor Air Quality Testing that helps you to identify the concerns associated with mold, radon, CO, CO2, VOCs, particulars, relative humidity, filtration, outdoor ventilation, bacteria, and thermal conditioning.
Ventilation (Fresh Air)
Particle concentration in cleaned HVAC system
Air borne Particles
Air borne contaminants such as CO, NOx, Volatile Organic Compounds
Particles particularly less than 4 microns (Respirable)
Biological, Bacteria, Viruses, and plants such as fungi, mold and pollen.
Indoor Air Quality – Ultrafine particle tracking
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020 – Various Posts
- Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market | Trends, Share, Forecast
- Funding Partner For Big Blue Swim School
- How To Find The Best Consultant For Canada Permanent Residency?
- Shriram Delhi Courier Service In Delhi Ncr
- Schools In Anna Nagar
- Attorney Dikla Dolev | Boxer & Gerson, LLP
- GNLU Jobs – Gujarat National Law University Recruitment 2017 For Project Assistant Posts
- PERMACO – Bicycle Accessories And Parts
- Lymphocyte Activation Gene – 3 Protein Market Growth By 2026