With 200 days on lockdown, it’s understandable that Pinoys are going to want to go elsewhere other than their homes and the usual grocery runs. Thankfully for those with itchy feet, the Department of Tourism approved staycations in GCQ areas on September 10 as a means to revive local tourism during quarantine and bring back jobs in the industry. Accommodation establishments in GCQ areas have been granted permission to resume operations beginning October 1.
If you’re planning to book a stay soon or an establishment owner, here are important staycation guidelines to take note of.
- Buy Organic Beauty & skin Care Products Online, India
- How to Find Small Job Concrete Contractors Near Me
- 7 IoT Mobile App Benefits for Oil and Gas Industry
- Baby diapers price in Pakistan|Best Baby Diapers in Pakistan|Hapi Napi
- Learn how to Reset the TP-Link Router
- Turkish Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy, Fee and Refund +1-888-434-6454
- Mijn Booking.com Inloggen – Annuleren Klantenservice Telefoonnummer
- ALL SAINTS ROGAN SHEARLING BOMBER JACKET
- How To Play O2 Top-up Surprises Now?
- HDI Technology | Best SEO Company in India