The global obstetric (OB) code should be billed whenever one practitioner or practitioners of the same group provide all components of the patient’s obstetrical care, including; 4 or more antepartum visits, delivery, and postpartum care. The number of antepartum visits may vary from patient to patient, however, if global OB care (more than 3 antepartum visits, delivery, and postpartum care) is provided, ALL pregnancy-related visits (excluding inpatient hospital visits for complications of pregnancy) should be billed under the global OB code.
- More Tales of 401K Plans Gone Awry
- Central Park Bellavista Towers
- How to set up linksys Velop wifi 6?
- Michael Monce, Attorney at Law – An Accredited Disability Law Firm in Erlanger
- How Do I Access QuickBooks Enterprise Remotely?
- The Benefits Of Using Property Management Company For Commercial Real Estate Property In Carlsbad
- Rely upon the motivational speaker in Istanbul
- Zoom magic show in New York | Virtual Magician – Andy Peters
- multilevel marketing Software Top MLM Software Development Company in Delhi|4999 Per Month only
- Buy Tapentadol 100 MG Online to Severe Pain | Tapentadol COD USA