Ammonia is one of the most abundant nitrogen-containing compounds with formula NH3. It is a colorless gas with a distinct pungent odor and occurs naturally in the environment in the air, plant, soil, and animals including humans. In humans, the synthesis of ammonia takes place when the body breaks down food especially protein into amino acid and then converting the ammonia into urea. Household ammonia is commonly called ammonium hydroxide, it is an ingredient that is mainly used in various cleaning products for breaking down stains such as cooking grease and other stains.
- CykleJab | Miami Shores
- Best Property For Sell / Rent
- Things Project Manager Should Do Every Week.
- Outstation Cabs In Hyderabad
- Shapoorji Pallonji Parkwest
- Australia Still In High Spirits In The Face Of Ellyse Perry Blow
- Pulp And Paper Industry
- Web Development Experts, Expert Web Designer, Weblogico
- Chopsticks And Chutney
- Founder Of Lucknow International Public School- Rajesh Chauhan