Mule, the runtime engine of Anypoint Platform, is a lightweight Java-based enterprise service bus (ESB) and integration platform that allows developers to connect applications together quickly and easily, enabling them to exchange data. It enables easy integration of existing systems, regardless of the different technologies that the applications use, including JMS, Web Services, JDBC, HTTP, and more. The ESB can be deployed anywhere, can integrate and orchestrate events in real time or in batch, and has universal connectivity.
The key advantage of an ESB is that it allows different applications to communicate with each other by acting as a transit system for carrying data between applications within your enterprise or across the Internet. Mule has powerful capabilities that include:
-Service creation and hosting — expose and host reusable services, using the ESB as a lightweight service container
-Service mediation — shield services from message formats and protocols,
- Start Travel Agency Business
- Iso 14001 Certification Philippines
- How To Do Work From Home In Corona Pandemic Situation?
- Essential CBD Extract
- Endicopowertools- Marble Cutter India
- PK Floors Plus-Rockwall
- Shop For Quartz Countertops Toronto
- Avast Helpline Number USA | Avast Support Number USA
- Mahindra Chandivali | Mahindra Best Project | Mahindra Price List
- Immigration NZ Gets Additional Funds For Deportation