There are a zillion factors to consider before investing in an area, be it an apartment in electronic city or anywhere else. One of those factors is rental market value which is extremely important especially when you have plans of renting out the place. In today’s age, it is essential that you look out for areas where a lot of MNC’s are coming up as this is where the government would be focussing on developing the infrastructure to drive investment from international conglomerates. Electronic City is one area where people belonging to different income groups can find a home suited to their budget. The rental yield varies between 3.3 to 6.8 percent averaging at 3.8%. In 2017, the rental return for a 2BHK flat was 4-5%. Approximately 57% of 2BHK flats are available for rent in Electronic City followed by a 30% of 3 BHK flats.
The good thing about the area is the abundance of I.T companies which is a major source of employment thus making tenants readily available for your property.
- Housing Loan In Bangalore | Grab Capital Bangalore
- Enable E-commerce To Disable Covid-19: Everything You Need To Know About Ecommerce Today
- Connect With Military Veterans
- TV Stand Furniture For Sale|Wholesale Furniture|VASAGLE
- Artificial Intelligence Market
- Inquiry For Prospective Students – Marifah
- Prepare For CTET And DSSSB
- Adobe PDF Printer Not Working
- Things To Consider Before Buying Baby Car Seats
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India