There are a zillion factors to consider before investing in an area, be it an apartment in electronic city or anywhere else. One of those factors is rental market value which is extremely important especially when you have plans of renting out the place. In today’s age, it is essential that you look out for areas where a lot of MNC’s are coming up as this is where the government would be focussing on developing the infrastructure to drive investment from international conglomerates. Electronic City is one area where people belonging to different income groups can find a home suited to their budget. The rental yield varies between 3.3 to 6.8 percent averaging at 3.8%. In 2017, the rental return for a 2BHK flat was 4-5%. Approximately 57% of 2BHK flats are available for rent in Electronic City followed by a 30% of 3 BHK flats.
The good thing about the area is the abundance of I.T companies which is a major source of employment thus making tenants readily available for your property.
- Bathroom Renovation In Sutherland Shire
- TFG Group Metal Fabrication – SAFETY, QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT
- Supreme Court Of India Favors RBI Restrictions On Cryptocurrency By Denying Interim Injunction
- Promote Excellence Within Your Company.
- Send Flowers To Jammu And Kashmir | Bouquet Delivery
- Blinding Lights Lyrics – The Weeknd
- 2020 Flow Battery Market Size, Outlook And Opportunities -2026
- Digital Marketing Services In Vijayawada – About Us
- Stevia Rumah Murah Type 36|Rumah Cibubur|Rumah Cileungsi
- Buy Home Gym Equipment In Australia By RAW Fitness Equipment