All are sitting tight for Alphalogic Techsys, India's first startup IPO. According to the source, the advertisers of Alphalogic Techsys has declared that the Initial public offering will open for membership from 23rd August to 27th August. It raised about Rs 6.18 crores open issue. Presently the most recent news in the market is Alphalogic Techsys IPO delayed.
As of source, India's first startup Initial public offering couldn't open for membership on 23rd August. It will open on Monday 26th August. Because of some guaranteed reasons, the organization couldn't open the Initial public offering on Friday. The counseling firm said that they have been in contact with BSE authorities to determine the issue and barely attempted to get over an issue.
- Expert Roof Restoration Services In Cranbourne
- How To Protect Yourself Against Data Breaches
- About Kinngsway Overseas Education Consultant
- List Of Ladies Kurtis Suppliers| India
- Deep Ceramic | Manufacturer & Exporter Of Subway Tiles.
- Bahasa Arab Bahasa Al-Qur’an
- Asset Management – Monetizing Risks And Consequences Of Failure
- Local Florist In Kolkata
- Desert Safari Tours Dubai
- Looking For An EMS Partner?