Course of Bsc Nautical Science Eligibility
Pass in HSC/ISC (10+2) with mathematics, physics and chemistry with a PCM average of not less than 60% also should obtain 50% in English either in 10th or 12th Std Exam. Candidates are selected as per DGS Guide Lines.Age limit on the date of commencement of course: Minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years on the date of commencement of course.
- Reasons to Hire a Divorce Attorney
- Steel Coils: Do You Know Cold Rolled Coils Made by ADTO GROUP?
- $150 USD SNK NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro Player Pack – Free Shipping
- Cervical Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Market, Analysis | Report 2025
- Be part of the Israel Bobsled Team BobTeam Israel | Talented Athletes
- Cheyat Technologies – The Best RPA Online Training and BluePrism Online Training
- Buy Lidocaine Patches | Order Lidocaine Online Overnight COD Delivery
- Auli Uttarakhand Honeymoon Packages
- Gaggler | Style. Stories. Shopping. – Gaggler
- Email Marketing Campaign Management