Acrylic fibers are also known as synthetic fibers which consist of almost 85% acrylonitrile monomer in their chemical composition. They are widely used across various industrial applications such as apparel, home furnishing, industrial, etc. It can be used as 100% pure, or in combination with other natural and synthetic fibers. The global acrylic fiber market was valued at US$ 4,587.8 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 6,225.2 Mn by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period (2019 to 2027).
- Study Visa Consultants In Chandigarh
- Microsoft Outlook 2011 Error Code 17199 – How It Can Be Fixed?
- Sydney Eastern Suburbs Removalists
- CISSP Certification: A Good Idea To Make A Successful Career In Cybersecurity
- DailyMail My Mail Rewards Login – Daily Mail Unique Numbers Enter
- Bachelor’s In Journalism And Mass Communication | BJMC Courses In Delhi
- Ias Coaching In India
- Best Intermediate Colleges In Hyderabad
- Child Care Centre Near Me
- Login To Andhra Bank Internet Banking – Number For Customer Care