Acrylic fibers are also known as synthetic fibers which consist of almost 85% acrylonitrile monomer in their chemical composition. They are widely used across various industrial applications such as apparel, home furnishing, industrial, etc. It can be used as 100% pure, or in combination with other natural and synthetic fibers. The global acrylic fiber market was valued at US$ 4,587.8 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 6,225.2 Mn by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period (2019 to 2027).
- Digital Out-of-Home Market Poised To Expand At A Robust Pace Over 2018 To 2028
- Office Phone Systems
- Happy Independence Day
- Commercial Resale Society Shops For Sale Also Office Spaces For Sale
- Pogo Not Loading | Call Us 800-986-6752
- How To Make Money From Grocery-Delivery App ?
- Cell Counting Devices Market Size, Share, Outlook, And Opportunity Analysis, 2020 – 2027
- Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Learn Data Analytics – IIHT
- Jignesh Barasara – Founder & Ceo – Alpha MD | LinkedIn
- Rc Helicopter Parts Online Shopping In Alla Pakistan