The COVID-19 outbreak incident surfaced in Dec 2019 and the condition has continued to evolve throughout after April 30th, 2020. The lockdown has eased in certain parts of the country based on the zone ratings. However, the overall risk remains high.
Finance & accounting along with internal auditing will have to undergo a sea of changes to keep up with this pandemic. This publication covers key areas to be considered during and after the pandemic by CFOs and Internal Audit professionals.
- Diagnostic Center In A.S Rao Nagar
- Used Forging Machines In Delhi
- Is E-commerce Profitable Now In 2020? – An Analysis
- You Can’t Be Great At Anything If You Don’t Even Start Doing It. Buy Skate Combo Now:
- 8th Class Result Revealing Soon
- Agriculture Engine | Kisankraft
- SHSB Recruitment 2020 – 1050 Vacancies
- Qfino Power Bank For Everyone!
- Brother Printer Is Offline Windows
- How To Rank Website At The First Page Of Google 7 Ways